The Adventures of (Angel) Grrreta's Fam

Sunday, February 26, 2017

My Sweet Teddi



It is with a very heavy heart that I tell you my sweet, beautiful Teddi has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. She was an adult feral mamacat ten years ago in May 2007 when she appeared in my back yard with her litter of kittens. It took five months for her to let me touch her, but when she finally did she became very tame and affectionate. She loved the freedom of being outdoors, but eventually adjusted to being a pampered indoor cat. I don’t know her age, but I do know she lived a long, happy life and was very loved. She was healthy and active until this afternoon when she had a very brief seizure and left us. I’m thankful I was here with her, so she wasn’t alone. She was our sweet, glamorous queen of the  house and will be greatly missed.


12 comments:

Quill and Greyson said...

We're so sorry for your loss. What a lovely queen.

The Island Cats said...

We are so very sorry to hear about Teddi. We send lots of comforting purrs....

Summer said...

I'm so sorry about Teddi. Purrs to you.

cwcwccw said...

We're so sorry for your loss.

Tamago said...

I'm so sorry for your loss of sweet Teddi..
She had a wonderful life with you, safe and loved deeply. Sending warm thoughts to you.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

What a shock it must have been to lose your dear Teddi so suddenly. Run Free, Beautiful Girl.

Soft Purrs,
The Chans

meowmeowmans said...

We're so sorry to hear that your Teddi has gone to the Bridge. Gentle purrs, prayers and hugs to you as you mourn the loss of your special girl. Thank you for loving her so well.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Teddi.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

I am so very very sorry.

TimberLove said...

We stopped to paw respect, gentle woooooos,

Nuk & Timber

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're so sorry we missed Teddi's passing. She sounds like she was a sweetheart. Hugs from all of us.

Fr. Tom Fish said...

We're so sorry for your loss. Teddie, fly free sweet girl! - Tom