Thursday, September 10, 2015
We know...It has been forever since our last post. When time allows, we will post about what we've been up to for the last year or two, but for now we'd like to share some interesting facts about Clarence:
1. He has developed very pretty eyes just like Ambrose's. They are yellow with a ring of green around the pupil.
1. He has a very high pitched meow that has earned him the nickname of "Squeeky Pants".
2. We suspect Mommy made a mistake when she told us he was a kitten. We are pretty sure he is a raccoon instead, as demonstrated by his nightly dumpster diving expeditions in our kitchen trash container.
3. One time he pushed a full roll of bathroom tissue into the toilet, but we can tell it was an accident because there was ample evidence that he tried his best to fish it back out of the toilet...lots of pieces of soggy toilet tissue resting all over the toilet seat when Mommy returned home from work:)
4. He is under the impression that his hiney smells like roses because he presents it to absolutely everyone to sniff.
5. Hi fur is soft like a bunny's.
6. He tries to survive on Temptations, his favorite food.
6. He participate in the sport, parcour (running, climbing, jumping and vaulting between pieces of furniture).
7. Every kitty in our house loves him.
8. He likes to hide under blankies.
9. He likes to sleep on his back showing off his cute spotted tummy.
10. He has proven to Mommy that kitteh flatulence is not a myth.