Guess who has a forever home?
Yep, the mom couldn't bring herself to even mention to anyone that Clarence needed a home. She decided that he found his way to our back deck for a reason...to be part of our family. So, we are
Hi Kitties! Clarence here.
I'm very excited to have my very own forever home and to be a blogging kitteh. For my very first post, I will tell you a little about myself.
1. I was five to six weeks old when I mysteriously appeared on my new family's back deck.
2. I went to the vet and passed all my tests with flying colors. Yay!
3. I love to show off my tummy
4. I talk a LOT. A LOT.
5. I have a very impressive poofy sideways crabwalk that I do when I want to look enormous.
6. I love to snuggle with my new mom and lick her face.
7. I love playing with my new big brofur, Ambrose. Mom says it looks like Ambrose is mopping the floor with me, but I look like I'm really enjoying it.
8. I love it when my new big sisfur Grrreta licks the top of my head.
9. I am fascinated by my new sisfurs Teddi and Chloe, but they always run away from me.
10. Did I mention that I like to show off my tummy?