We've been tagged to do the Eight Random Things meme by the lovely and talented Abby and Stygia of T'Abby Normal. Thanks Abby and Stygia!
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blogpost, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
1. I never hiss or growl at other kitties. Mommy says I'm the sweetest, gentlest kitty she's ever known.
2. When I'm snuggling, I love to touch my Mommy or my sisters with my warm little paw pads.
3. After I eat, I like to open my mouth really, really, really wide and lick my lips. Mommy says I need to go to charm school.
4. When Mommy carries me, I like to sit up straight like a chipmunk in the palm of her hand. I weigh 12 pounds, so it gives Mommy a little bit of a workout to balance me on one hand.
5. Starting at about 4:30 AM, I sit on the floor beside Mommy's bed and make tiny pathetic little meows until she awakens, then I jump up on the bed for scritches and snuggles until she has to get ready for work.
6. I am very rough on toys...just ask Bob! I love toys that are suspended by strings, and I almost always succeed at biting through the string....so I have a lot of toys that are no longer suspended by strings.
7. I love to hide under Mommy's bed and stick my little paws up through the opening by the pillows to freak Mommy out.
8. When Mommy puts me in the PTU, I get really scared and lay so flat that it looks like it's an empty PTU with fur carpet.
We tag any kitty who hasn't done this meme yet.
The lovely and talented Black Cat has nominated us for this beautiful award. Thank you, Black Cat!
Here are the rules:
1. Those who have received this award, can add the pic
2. Add a link to that person’s blog who awarded you
3. Choose 7 others to receive this award and add links to their blogs
4. Leave a message to their blogs so that they know about this
We can't possibly narrow it down to seven, so we nominate every kitty whose blog we follow.