Sniffie and the Florida Furkids at Friends FurEver tagged me for the Six Unspectacular Quirks Meme. I'm very excited, because this is my very first meme.
Meme:Rules:* Link to the one who tagged you.* List the rules on your blog.* Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
Since there are four of us kitties here, we will share a quirk or two from each of us.
1. When Ambrose finishes using the litter box, he runs out at top speed as if he has just dropped a bomb and is running for cover.
2. Teddi walks with a really funny gait like Yosemite Sam.
3. After every meal, Chloe opens her mouth real wide and licks her lips... a lot.
4. I (Grrreta) have a ritual in which I lead Mommy to the SuperScratcher to pet me, and then before she gets bored, I lead her to the scratching post for us to play with a feather wand, and then I lead her to either the front door or to the stroller for her to take me outside. If she walks away before we complete the entire ritual, I try to get her attention repeatedly until we complete all three steps. Mommy has tried taking me out in my stroller at the very beginning because she thought that was my ultimate goal, but when we got back inside I made her complete the ritual anyway.
5. Every time Teddi goes near the litter box, she hisses.
6. When Ambrose plays with our bungee toy that hangs from the hall closet door, he runs down the hall at top speed, jumps on a chair and launches himself about five feet, then grabs the bungee toy. When he lands on the floor, he releases the bungee toy which snaps up and hits the ceiling with a loud thud. He especially enjoys doing this between two and four in the morning, much to Mommy's dismay.
I am tagging Tails of Two Kitties, We Have Staff, Sweet Praline, and Sumac Stories to do this meme next.
My friend Huffle Mawson, Explorer Cat awarded me the Cool Cat Award! This is my very first award, and I 'm very proud. Thanks, Huffle!